Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A Piece of Heaven

Well, the trip has begun. Actually, today was our 3rd day of the amazing adventure. We've already seen most of the coast all the way around the island. We have been to many beaches to just hang out and swim. We've done lots of snorkeling, a bit of hiking, lots of eating, seen lots of sea turtles, seen dolphins playing, lots of tropical fish, lots of relaxing on the balcony, lots of walks, and just over all had a great trip! I'd recommend this place to ANYONE. Truly a beautiful place and I feel so fortunate to be here. One problem, I miss my Ginny and my Asher!! Thank you to my sweet mother-in-law that is taking care of them for the 8 full days we are gone. I owe you!!!

Here are the Twins!! Chris and Charlie together in the Queen's Bath. I've been suprised by how much attention they still get from random people when the two of them are together.

Chris and Lucy at the "Queen's Bath" on the north shore of the island. I was excited to see this touristy hot spot. It's a spot where a bunch of rocks have made a little blocked off area where water is trapped and peaceful. It was a bit of a hike to get there, but well worth my heavy breathing and OOOOohhhhh the many sea turtles we saw in this area. Way amazing!



Lucy and I at a beach in Lihui, Kawai. It looks so gloomy in the mornings, but as you can see from other pictures it really brightens up during the day and is B-E-A-Utiful!!!
More of my adventure to come......










3 comments:

Me said...

I am happy to see you are blogging even while in PARADISE! That seriously looks amazing, and sounds great. Are you guys trading babysitting, so you can have some time alone? Post again soon so I can live through you, k? Have fun!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun. The twins seriously look SO much alike, but I can still tell them apart. Take some pictures of the turtles and dolphins, I want to see them.

Nat said...

I love to see your pictures! You look so amazing too! One hot mama! I'm glad that you are having so much fun. Wish we were there too.